|Show/Hide Hidden Text|
On this tab the following field(s) can be viewed:
The results of the cost generation output is displayed on this tab according to the criteria and mode specified on the Costgen Options tab. The results can also be exported to, for example, MS Word, Excel etc by pressing the F1 key and selecting the Export option. The Output list box displays the following:
1. The level of the part in the Product Structure. (The cost generation parent part will always be displayed as level zero),
2. The part number,
3. The description of the part,
4. The quantity per as defined in the Product Structure parent/component link,
5. The part unit of measure,
6. The source of the part, for example, Manufactured "M",
7. The total Material cost element of the part,
8. The total Sub-Contract cost element of the part,
9. The total Labor cost element of the part,
10. The total Variable Overhead cost element of the part,
11. The total Fixed Overhead cost element of the part,
12. The total Transfer cost element of the part,
13. The total Unit cost of the part, being the sum of elements 7 to 12,
14. The contribution to the cost of the direct parent i.e. the sum of the selected contribution elements * qty per, and
15. The contribution to the cost of the costgen parent i.e. the sum of the selected contribution elements * cumulative qty per.
16. The Cumulative Lead Time column displays the total lead time in hours of the part and its lower level linked parts.
17. Commodity Code will display the commodity code from the part master table for the part number in the row.